• In the Spotlight:

I have a question about my SO.........

I met my SO off a dating website. I have been with my SO for a couple of weeks. We have had sex and now if he see's me on the website accusses me of looking for a new man. We both agreed we could still talk to everyone we previoulsy talked to but not anyone new. His whole attitude has changed now, he usually only wants to text me and only wants to talk to on the phone very little. We have not seen each other for 4 days now but, he says he still wants to be with me. A friend of mine tells me to move on and let him go. Confused! Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds to me as if you have been taken advantage of. Yes, it seems that it is time to move on.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• he just might not like talking on the phone. but if he is "vanishing" for days at a time. something might be going on. in my opinion... it sounds like he might have more women in his life. esp if you say that he acts so paranoid of you meeting other men online. but dont listen to what everyone else is saying. only YOU know what is best for you
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 9:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• they always accuse you of what they are doing or have done. RUN GIRL!!!
    BEMomma

Answer by BEMomma at 9:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I'd say he's not quite so Significant then. Just accept him as any other man you've met and don't take him seriously. His actions don't prove his words (that he really wants to be with you).

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• You got yourself a jealous, control freak. He was (i'm sure) probally this way before you ever knew him. This isn't just something he developed all at once because you get on the internet. I think you need to end it before it's too late. You don't want with a person like that.
    Anonymous

• That IS TRUE about them accusing you of what they've did or are doing. Men who cheat have been known to get a sudden streak of jealousy and make accusations against YOU when they are doing soething.
    Anonymous

• I think he got what he was after, start looking for a real man and maybe take it slower next time. Good luck!
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Thank you for your help. I just wanted to give you an update. I got rid of the controlling SO. He also accussed me of cheating on him too just because I was talking to one of my male married friends.
    Anonymous