Seriously! UGH Why does he do this!? adult content

I have asked questions here before about my husband acting crazy.! Well last time he came home was horrible I left for a night. He works our of town and has become really jealous! He came home we made out......I had on black undrware I got aroused which led to sex. The clothes I had on I put in the dirty clothes well a few nights later I was sleeping and he comes in wakes me up and says "nice cum stains in your panties, hope it was worth it!" Well skip to today, he gets all huffy and puffy while I am talking to him on the phone and wants to know if I am trying to get a boyfriend because I have been working out! Seriously I am bout to scream! I am to the point I just might leave soon it has been nothing but a rollercoaster with him lately (8 months) he is always on my ass about money, well I work too and take care of 4 kids under 10 and his two adult sons that should be out on their own! He expects me to get groceries, gas and anything that might come up on my 700 every two weeks, then bitches cuz I dont pay any bills! FML why does he do this shit! He was never this bad when we first go together 5 years ago!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe he feels bad b/c he cannot do more for his family and doesn't know how to communicate with his wife? But stressfull and a real pain in the butt, I know. Gl to you :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• my husband got jealous when I started going to gym too! is this a common thing for all husbands?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Relationships change. He might be cheating on you sense he is acusing you of doing it.

Answer by louise2 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Tell him to go get some meds because he's acting crazy...
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Maybe HE is accusing you b/c HE is feeling guilty. And how can you be trying to find a bf with 4 kids and 2 adult kids up in the house???? LOL. He's the one alone and out of town right???
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree with kkbird. Maybe he is acting out on you for something he has done. Idk tough one he sure is acting funny though........INSERCURE now for some reason?
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Some people are deeply insecure and imagine all sorts of things of their spouse that have no basis. My sister's ex husband was always accusing her of screwing around - and she was over 250 lbs, full time job, child at home. He would secretly follow her around town. There was no way she was cheating. But he was an alcoholic and she was his 3rd wife (no wonder the other ones left!)
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• he could be cheating because alot of spouses who cheat blame the other person. he could just be a douche too. did something change when he started acting this way?
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• He almost sounds like he's guilty of something himself if you ask me =/ I'd put your foot down for sure because you should NOT have to deal with behavior like that.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011