Opinions on Colores Del Sol apartments in El Paso, TX

I just got off the phone with the people at Colores Del Sol apartments in El Paso, TX. They seem affordable and military friendly! I looked at the pictures online and the apartments don't look too shabby!! I was wondering if anyone knows someone that lives/lived there and might have some info on the place. It's on North Mesa on the west side of town! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks gals!

bugsmommy13

Asked by bugsmommy13 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Travel

• My husband is in the army and we were stationed there for a while. I lived in Mountain Plaza. It is close to base. But it went under new management just after we left and is now called Z Place. I enjoyed it there and meet a few great friends there who I still talk to all the time. One of them still live there. I enjoyed it there. If you have kids it is nice because there is a pool and a playground for the kids and there are some sweet kids there. Or at least there was when I lived there. The big downfall with this place is that the laundry facility there is a joke. The size of the washers is a joke....you cant even get a full load done. But there is a laundry mat not far away that is reasonable with their prices. But if you have small kids keep in mind that there are stairs. Every apartment has an upstairs and downstairs. Good Luck! I hope you enjoy it there!

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2011