Does your husband SO get jealous about you going to the gym? adult content

I just read a post about a husband asking if the wife was boyfriend shopping because she was working out. My husband got jealous at one point too for the same reason! (he's not now)

has anyone else ran into this?

I marked it adult content so we can speak more freely........

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• no, we go to the gym together. we're both gym nuts
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't go to a gym currently, but no, he would not be one bit jealous. He trusts me completely, so there's no reason to be jealous.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• No not at all.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• no.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 4:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes and no.. she did mention that her other half works out of town so suddenly working out might be odd to him if she is doing other odd things that make him ask.. I would feel VERY odd if suddenly my other half just up and joined a gym without mentioning it to me.. it wouldn't be jealous just one of those "why?" kinda things.

As for me and my other half, he has been trying to help me find a gym that does night classes (after 7) so I can go do my aerobics but we haven't found any.. he doesn't care, maybe after i find a place and slim down to where I want to be he will want to know why I am STILL going.

to each their own, we don't know the full story only one side.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• this post wasn't meant to have anything to do with the other post specifically. it was just when she mentioned the jealous about the gym, it reminded me of when my DH got a little Jealous, so I was just curious if this has ever happened to anyone else.

I don't think my Dh was jealous for a specific reason, when he found out I was working with a trainer he made the comment "I bet he's some young guy with bulging mr universe muscles isn't he? " I just smiled and brought him to the gym the next time to introduce him to the trainer.
    my trainer had more the looks of a someone's uncle, in pretty good shape, but since he'd just finished a on the road sales job, he'd gained about 40 pounds from all the fast food!

I still smile about that one............
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Not at all
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 11:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011