What is the most trouble YOU have ever been in with your parents?

I'm talking about YOU mama's!!! lol Think way back and tell me what YOU did that REALLY ticked your parents off....

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I ditched school once with my boyfriend, and drove two hours north to Sedona, Arizona. M cell phone somehow dialed, in my purse, my house. My mom saw the missed call, and thinking I was at school, got worried. She called the school and they told her I wasn't there that day. I came home and she played it cool until my dad got home. She even asked me what I had for lunch that day, etc., lol. When my dad got home, they admitted they knew exactly what I had been doing. Ugh. I could never get away with ANYTHING. I mean, what are the chances that my phone would call her?! I still don't know how it happened. That's just my luck, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Wow, i don't think my memory goes back that far.. lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Skipping school for about 1/4 of the total school year, maybe more. I got caught on senior skip day. That was with my grandma. With my dad-I stayed out until about 2am because I fell asleep at a friend's house. It was a guy and when I got dropped off my dad was waiting-it looked bad but I didn't do anything wrong. We were just watching a movie. With my mom, I never really got into trouble.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i dont have enough today to type it all!!! but one time i ended up in the hospital from a seizure because i mixed some meds (depressent + cold med.) my parents thought i was doing drugs..
    they bought a bottle of jegar in my room - not sure why the crap they were looking through my stuff.. probably for drugs hahahaha
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I lied about where staying at a boys house for a party and told my mom it was my girl friends house. She stopped by with some pizza for us, being the awesome mom that she is and found out! I was grounded for a month!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I came home drunk from a party. I was supposed to be at church. She said she knew I was drunk and I told her I wasnt LOL that it was my gum. Oh was she ever pissed because I had also driven while drunk (young and really stupid I know now) and didnt know how far I had driven. It was less then a block but I am sure now as a mom she was probably all worried.

Answer by gemgem at 4:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I snuck a boy into the house....I had been dating this guy for a couple of months and one night I hear tapping on my window (2 story house, my room on the 2nd story) I let him in and we got drunk and high in my room (back when I was still smoking weed) then we both passed out (fully clothed) in my bed......dummy that I am (not that what I had already done wasnt dumb lol) the next day was my birthday and EVERY birthday like clockwork my mom would come into my room at the buttcrack of dawn singing Stevie Wonder's version of the Birthday Song with pancakes and orange juice....my mom caught us both still passed out in the bed.....yeah she kicked me out and I had to live with a friend for a month but eventually she said she would like me to come home....I don't think I've ever seen my mom so mad or dissapointed...to this day I STILL regret that day.
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• instead of telling my mom that i was staying at a friends that night i went home completely drunk she was disappointed that i was drubk but more pissed because i didnt call her to come get my friend and i i let my friend (who was just about as drunk as i was) drive us home
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I called my mom a b*tch one day and threatened to run away. Boy was I in trouble.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Getting pregnant before marriage
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011