What do you feed your dog?

What dog food fo you feed your dog. Where do you buy it and how much is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pets

• We took our dog off of Eukinuba (spelling? and about $15-17 a bag) but now is on Iams. I dunno how much it is, my hubby picks it up
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Cesar, which is too pricey for what it is. But she throws up other foods, if she eats them at all. I'd like to transition her to something like Buffalo Blue, but she's just not having it thus far.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We use Ol'Roy. For the 22lb bag its about $10 and the 50lb bag is about #15-17. usualy we have to get 2 50lb bags a month but now were down to one dog so were good with just one 22lb bag a month. But he does well with it so there is no point paying a bundle when this works fine....and its nice to be able to get it at walmart.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Purina Healthy Morsels for the dry and wet cesars (one every week or so as a treat) and milk bones all sorts as his treats, also he likes veggies so we give him some every night with dinner.
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I use Verus. I get it from a cat shelter that has a pet store in it. They only carry holistic brands. I pay about $36 dollars for a 40 Ib bag. I believe the food is actually $40 for 40 ibs but I get a discount since I send so much business their way.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• kibbles and bits is all my spoiled little girls will eat, we get it at walmart and we get a big bag so it lasts longer and i think it's like 12 bucks maybe a little more i'm not sure.
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 4:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Blue Buffalo. It's about $20 for a 8 pound bag. He is a small do though so we don't have to buy it often.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We buy Natural Balance (Dick Van Patton) Bison and Sweet Potato food. It's about $50 for a 30lb bag and we buy it at PetCo. Our dog has food allergies though and we're still trying to figure them out.
    kameka

Answer by kameka at 4:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Ol' Roy ($18 for 50 lbs, I think - I should know, I'm the one buying it) and table scraps, and I also make some stuff for her.
    Anonymous

• I feed Taste of the Wild and rotate through the four flavors. It is grain-free and has no nasty animal byproducts or chemicals. I have to buy it online, but I shop around for the best price. I pay $40-48 (usually $42) for 30lbs. I have two Shelties (25# eats 2/3 cup per day & 40# eats 1.5 cups/day) and the 30# bag lasts six weeks so it ends up costing around $1/day. I could save a lot of money and just feed Ol' Roy, but my dogs' health is way too important to me to feed that and other crap brands!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 10:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2011