When YOU join a group on cafemom...

What do you look for to see if it's the group for you or to keep you interested?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I looked at member count, activity and drama level. I am only in one group and that is for the month and year my youngest was born.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i tent to talk ingroup with women who are going threw some thing i am i talk in step mum groups cause i'm a step mum . ok i joied a lot of group and there only a few i love chatting in now
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 4:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Probably the introvert in me, but I could care less about the activity level, number of people, etc. I sort of use them like 'specific interest' groups depending on whatever I'm feeling. If I have something to say or want to talk about a specific topic, that's the group I'll go to. Only thing that wanes my interest is the drama and name calling. I pass on that.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 5:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011