What are 3 positive things you love ABOUT YOURSELF?

Ok, so I'm getting "question happy" I'm sooooo sorry, but I'm stuck in bed, trying to recover from this surgery and I have NOTHING ELSE better to do. LOL I also have no idea what category this would go in. Sooooo I'm just picking one. I apologize if its the wrong one. Health as in "mental health" LOL thinking positive, trying to love ourselves?lol

So, what are 3 positive things you love about yourself ?? This is honestly hard. lol !! Don't you think ??

1) I love the fact that I can write a kick ass essay especially a personal narrative! lol
2) I love how I do things with my son that no one else will even his father. Like I dig for worms with him or look for bugs (even touch them lol) and take care of his hamster. His dad gets tired of taking care of it and says it "ran away" I've been taking care of his hamster for almost 3 years now every week! I don't really hate it either. It gives us that "time" together doing something that he only does with his momma!! lol
3) I love how I can make some kiss ass pumpkin and banana nut bread!! lol

Lets see almost 45 mins later, I finished my list of 3 things lol !! Why was that so freakin' hard????

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• I love that I'm a wonderful mommy. I don't give myself praise often, but I KNOW that I give being a mother my all, and I've never been better at anything.

I love that I'm fairly intelligent. I have a pretty high IQ, even though most people would never be able to tell, lol. At the same time I can act like a total dummy, lol. Common sense isn't a huge strength of mine, but I'm intelligent in other ways.

I love that I have such a strong conscience. If I do something that I feel is wrong, or treat someone badly, it will drive me insane until I make an attempt to right the wrong. I can't stand to see someone hurt or in pain, and I always stand up for someone if they're being bullied. I always have.

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I love that i am always considerate to others, i help people when i can and i never turn a friend away =-)
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am there for others
    I love that I am playful and not a downer
    I love that I can make my sons happy by just making a silly face
    I love that I can be me
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• 1. I love how good I am at organizing events for the school and other places. It makes me feel good everytime I get asked to do it too.

2. I love how me and my 6 year old dd are so super close and do everything together. We had inside jokes her dad doesnt even know.

3. And since you included mad cooking skills, I will add I make THE BEST salsa!

Answer by gemgem at 4:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• 1. I make awesome lasagna.
    2. I think I'm pretty smart.
    3. I am steadily losing my pregnancy weight and looking better.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i love that i am frugal
    i love spending time with my kids, doing fun (and free/cheap) stuff
    i made a promise to start making time for myself, which in turn will make me a happier and healthier person.
    asil

Answer by asil at 5:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am a good friend.
    I am faithful.
    I am good & responsible with money.

not a bad cook either! : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Awesome response, ty!!! :)
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• LovingSAHMommy - Yeah I understand the whole being super smart & not having a strength in common sense. My bf is SO smart, it's crazy. He has his masters in Chemistry, but when it comes to common sense, he totally lacks it ! Its freakin' adorable tho. Like the other night I was telling him the name of this island Ghost Hunter were on bc he didn't hear them say it. He started to make fun of the name and got himself confused on what the real name was, LOL I'm like "OMG you are such a cutie!" LOL
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I love that I'm frugal too lol even though my hubby dont always like it
    I love that I am very faithful to my hubby and friends and all around
    And that I'm a pretty darn good momma to :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011