For the mama's with their kiddie's name in their screen name.....

Just out of pure curiosity (hmmm did I spell that right? lol)

Anyways...for the mama's with their kid's names in their scrren name...I was just wondering are you done having kids?? If not, when you have your next baby are you going to keep the name you have or make a new account with a new screen name?

This question is not meant to be rude, malicious, snotty, snarky or anything else...honestly I'm just curious lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Not me, but a couple of my friends here have that issue and have chosen to keep their original names because they are established here that way, their friends know them by that name, etc. They just don't want to go through the trouble of starting all over. Can't say I blame them! I wouldn't delete my account and start from scratch after 4+ years as this one (unless I had to for some reason).
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am so done having kids.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Never thought about that, lol
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I always wondered that too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• oh boy... i didn't think about that when I made my screen name.... I just put mom of 2 because I only have 2 right now....I may have another but I'm undecided.... Guess I'd have to change it.. lol!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I've got two kiddos and I haven't changed the name.. lol Don't think I ever will simply because I was ZoeJain's Momma first.. if they ask of care later in life i may change it but i see no reason to, both girls get the same amount of attention and I don't have a favorite.. just a lack of having to make a new name/profile and move everyone to the new name drive lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Nope. My username is my first. I now have 2 more. I won't start over with a new account.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm done, Sara was my 1st baby & no - not changing the screen name.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's just a sn..who cares..
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 7:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I was just wondering @youngmm....like it said in my post...if you don't care you have every right in the world not to answer
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011