Need help from fellow moms

I have started a tradition for Christmas as of last year. I make a movie and put it on DVD of pictures that no one really but me and hubby has... I set up cute captions and music to go w/ the time or whatever and pass it out to everyone in the family... Well I have started this project for this year and I need some song ideas... It can be any type of music just please keep it cute and all that... Please help me...

Here is the one from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nraWIZNGm-s

hanksmom0207

Asked by hanksmom0207 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I watched the video, cute snapshots. I can't tell you what song. And no one else really can either. The songs that move us are such a personal thing. I would think about the songs that have meaning and would fit with the snapshots you are going to use in the slideshow. I would probably never ask someone else for a song because there are so many songs that have meaning for me.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 3:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2008