Need some help

I have started a tradition for Christmas as of last year. I make a movie and put it on DVD of pictures that no one really but me and hubby has... I set up cute captions and music to go w/ the time or whatever and pass it out to everyone in the family... Well I have started this project for this year and I need some song ideas... It can be any type of music just please keep it cute and all that... Please help me...

Here is the one from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nraWIZNGm-s

hanksmom0207

Asked by hanksmom0207 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well are you looking for holiday songs or just kind of like "the times of your life" songs?
    Green Day the time of your life, Leeann Womak I Hope You Dance, Rod Stewarts Forever Young,
    I cant spell this one....Chantal Crebiazuk's Feels like home to me,
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• How about In my life by the Beatles, or Your Still The One
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• WOW, first let me say that was awesome! I wouldn't even know how to put something like that together. As for songs I can't help either, I would just say use songs that you enjoy and that a special meaning to you or the family. I'm glad to see you have a healthy boy. BTW, your son is just one of many why I love to help with M.O.D.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• One of my mom's sisters did that a couple years ago, and they used the Beattles' song: "When I'm 64" as one of the songs. It really fit with the pix and was very funny!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008