Is this being money hungry? adult content

On one of my last posts this person keeps harrassing me on every post saying I am money hungry because My husband and I have no problem supporting my son but yet I am saying that my sons father should still be paying for 50/50 do you think that considers me money hungry?

ashleypalomba

Asked by ashleypalomba at 5:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• No but you will get lots of step moms who dont like their husbands paying child support saying you are.
    Anonymous

• I think you are immature not money hungry. You ask a question then attack people who give you answers you don't like. I am sure you will pounce all over this answer. Your poor child.
    Anonymous

• If the child is being financially cared for then there is not need to peruse more $ than the courts have assigned. They review income and decide how much should be paid out. They can't ask him to give more than he makes or so much he can't survive, especially if you don't even need it. IMO
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't think so. I think you are in your rights to ask for more. he "donated" half to make your child why shouldn't he give his half to support and raise the child?
    Anonymous

• Everything should be 50/50 and there's no problem with that if he is in the child's life. But if he isn't them he should definately pay more. take my ex and me for example, he isn't in my son's life so he has to pay a lot. that doesn't make me a money hungry bitch it just makes sense. bleed that mother fucker dry. either way 5-/50 is fair. who's harrassing u? want me to beat them up? lol
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't pounce on people unless they call me money hungry see if someone jumps down your throat and I have asked the person to leave me alone isn't that immature the same person keeps positing on my posts after I ask them to leave them alone?

If I were a step mom I would want my husband to pay for his child. If they help create them, they should be half responsible financially.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• meant 50/50 lol sorry typo.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Ignore that anon. They're either bored or unhappy with their self. Asking for help from the other parent is not money hungry. Some people just have nothing better to do than start drama.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• thanks bugzmomma. They are saying I am pouncing on this person when I don't like a response but its sick that people are calling me money hungry because I am asking for more money. If you help create a child they should support them 50/50 no matter if me and my husband make enough money to support him, that shouldn't matter he should still have to pay 50/50. If a parent doesn't want to pay for their child and complains then they should sign their rights over simple as that.

Not wanting to pay more and look for a full time job to support your child makes you a selfish person, people like that shouldn't be parents.
    ashleypalomba

Comment by ashleypalomba (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You arent money hungry. Dont let it get to you. My ex and his parents all called me money hungry for pursuing ANY child support. Everyone has different opinions, for me though splitting 50/50 seems like a fair way to go. I would be more than willing to show where the money was going too if it was set up that way.,

Answer by gemgem at 5:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011