Chicken

The only meat I have in house is chicken. Plus out of fresh veggies. What I can make that's good and helathy. Kids not really picky eaters. I'm out of ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• How aout a chicken melt?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• ooops . . I mean "about"
    ImaginationMama

• My mom makes this meal with rice, chunks of chicken and cream of chicken soup. Just something she threw together one day and I'm sure veggies or something else added in would taste yummy!!
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 5:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You can make homemade chicken nuggets but bake them. My aunt used to use Cheese-its as the breading.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 5:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• cut up the chicken and cook it down in some teriyaki or soy sauce, then toss in some veggies and serve over some rice. Quick and easy
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 5:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Chicken and Rice 1 1/4 c. Uncle Ben's Rice (long grain), 1 can cream of celery soup, 1 can cream of mushroom, 1 can cream of chicken, 4-6 chicken breasts or thighs Spray bottom of pan ( i use 13x9) Mix soups and rice and spread evenly in pan. Wash chicken, and place chicken on top of rice. Dot with butter and put in oven 275 for 2 and 1/2 hours. My Mom's recipe, grew up with it, enjoy very much with my family and they eat it up like candy! Hubby always has 2nd helping. I always use thighs, breast seem too big for pan. ENJOY :)
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 5:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Chicken Chili (made it last night...yummm), Chicken, chicken broth, corn, peppers (if you have any) lime juice, chili powder, cilantro, 2 cans of white beans (like Navy)
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• chicken and rice. Chop up the chicken, mix it with 1 C. rice, 2 C. Water and a can of Cream of Chicken or Mushroom soup. Bake at 400 until set and voila!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• BBQ chicken, simple and easy. Pour a jar of bbq sauce over it and bake. Or chicken and noodles, chicken and rice, chicken and dumplings
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I ended up doing chicken brown rice and creamy corn. Mixed it all together. YUM. But I'll have to try some of what you posted. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011