Teen parents (14-19 even though 18 and 19 are legal adults they are still teens in my eyes)

im getting really tired of seeing all these teens trying to get pity from everyone because they think they deserve pity, or praise, being an adult mom is tough to, we have to support ourselves pay bill on our own take care of our kids on our own, we dont get mommy and daddy to help us with everything  

if your parents are pissed off at you because you got pregnant tough shit, you disrespected them in their house and got pregnant deal with it

if you got kicked out because you got pregnant in your parents house then learn to be an adult quick and get your shit straight

if your afraid to tell your parents your pregnant, then your not even close to being ready to be a parent

sorry just a vent i see so many teens complaining about everything its starting to get on my nerves(this by no means is meant to target ALL teen parents

one more thing if you ask a question online dont bitch about people either A)being rude to you-you posted it online or B)complain about people not telling you what you want to hear-again you posted it online deal with people being honest with you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Wow judgmental much?
    Anonymous

• Well said, thank you. I too am tired of seeing the pity card played all the time. YOU DID IT YOU TAKE CARE OF IT!
    Anonymous

• not judgmental its what iv been seeing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• can of worms

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• clapping

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Uhm ok well I was a teen mom and not that way. My dd also a teen mom, and also not that way. Every one is different.

Answer by gemgem at 5:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• gemgem i did say at the end that its not meant to target all teen mom/parents
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• "Adults" do the same thing. Not all "adults" care for their kids and support them all by themselves. I know MANY "adults" parents that suck and I know many teen parents that are awesome and vise versa!! It depends on the person to be honest. I'm tired of hearing people complain & say mean & hateful things about others need advice & vent. This is website that is suppose to be for support & it doesn't come off that way lately. People can be so judgemental & close minded sometimes.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• like i said in a comment before...its just what iv been seeing alot lately....and yes i know some adult parents are just as bad and some teen parents are amazing (my best friend is one of them) but i just wanted to vent about all the teen moms complaining online then them getting butt hurt when people didnt tell them what they wanted to hear
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Where was the question?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011