14 weeks preg and stomachache or something?

im 14 weeks and all of a sudden my stomach is hurting really bad when i stand! i cant stand all the way up! the pain is upper middle and shooting pain on the side! i had my galbladdder out in oct i dont know if this is just stetching and baby growing or did i eat something thats not agreeing with me? im worried! the pain does ease if i am sitting down! and yes ive had a bm today!

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 5:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• do you have a belly ring? mine did that and HURT.. something is stretching
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I remember getting really bad cramps early on but it was just the baby growing/uterus growing/etc. If it's unbearable call the doc.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• As long as u don't start bleeding or anything I wouldn't worry much. I've had 2 c-sections and when i was hurting my doctor said it was just scar tissue stretching. Hope u feel better!
    bdg27

Answer by bdg27 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011