Deodorant

Has any one of you ladies ever for got to put on deodorant and if so where were you when you realized it?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I was at work! eek! I ran down to the corner store on my break and picked some up along with some light body spray.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes, but I was at home and was able to put it on right away. I didn't stink but I didn't smell the powder fresh scent
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I am usually in the car when I realize it (if I've forgotten) lol. I always carry some in my purse so it's never that big of a deal.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Ah yes actualy a few times, worst one was at church and all the people made it hott.ewwwww I was so motified. Although DH says he smelled nada...and that it was just my imagination...
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• int the car
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have been at work, at school and (ack!) on a date! I started keeping it in my purse after I got to class one day and forgot it, so when I forgot on my date day, it was alright. I just went to the bathroom and fixed it. Phew!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011