Does anyone have cellulite on their behind?

Really of all places...it's gross I need help!

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• Eating pineapple and cucumber is supposed to help ward it off. ( Which I have now stocked up on both. :-) Also deep rubbing of the area will help to break it up and get rid of it. I am talking rubbing super hard with a good lotion until it turns red. It takes alot of pressure, but it helps as well.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• you need to work out...i think everyone has some to some extent...the only way you will get rid of it, is to change your diet and exercise...fat cells shrink but never go away...that's what diet and exercise does...by diet I don't mean "diet" or some ridiculous starve yourself crap...that doesn't work and you'll gain it back twice as fast as you lost it. I mean lift weights, do squats, do lunges, and RUN!! By diet I mean don't eat a lot of carbs, eat lots of protein, and veggies and it will melt off.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well honey after 2 kids and another on the way if u find a solution please let me know, I need help too!!!
    bdg27

Answer by bdg27 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes. Just hit the glutes extra hard at the gym!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2011