What's your favorite and most hated house chore?

I just got done vacuuming for the 2nd time today, (with a toddler, and a Golden Retriever that's a minimum) and it's my favorite house chore. Then I started dreading doing the dishes, and thought what are your guys' favorite and least favorite thing to do around the house?

Pamarita

Asked by Pamarita at 6:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love vacuuming too...with a 2 year old and an 85 lb. pitbull who sheds and 2 cats, it's a big deal in my house too :) I hate putting away clean laundry...don't mind doing it, but hate putting it away.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Laundry
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't mind sweeping and mopping, though I have to do it every day. Raging toddler and three furball kitties make it vital.

I absolutely hate unloading the dishwasher, litter boxes, putting laundry away, and cleaning bathrooms.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• my favorite is making the bed least is scrubbing the tub
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I like to clean the kitchen but hate to clean bathrooms
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 6:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Now, I will put it off, but get some weird pleasure from cleaning the bathroom, HATE to fold laundry!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would have to say doing Laundry would have to be my favorite because you put it in and walk away.. But I hate doing dishes I would rather do anything else even scrub the potty lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My favorite house chores include: laundry, vaccuming, dusting, picking up the house
    I hate to do the dishes, wipe off the walls (never-ending crayon drawings-but found out the dollar store carried their version of a magic eraser), and then cleaning the bathroom, we live in an apt. and it's small, it's hard to be on my knees scrubbing the tub when i'm right next to the toilet! lol
    Gener4Mom

Answer by Gener4Mom at 6:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• love laundry
    hate dusting
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I like doing laundry but I can't stand to vacuum.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011