Breast Pain... Advice Please!

I weaned my daughter right at a year ago, and dried up right away, but I still get pains like I did when I was bf, and needed relief. I'm sort of paranoid, and trying to find a clear answer without going to the dr, because I'm scared of what it could be. I'm also afraid to tell my family, because I they would force me to go. Is it possible that I just got clogged up after she stopped bf, even though it's been a year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• We can offer suggestions and support but can not truly answer your question here. Please get a checkup so you are put at ease and have an answer. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have alot of breast pain and mine was from a hormonal imbalance. I would make a doctors appt just to make sure.
    momkaribg

Answer by momkaribg at 6:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Youre not pregnant again are you? That could be a symptom... but you should probably just run it by your dr to be on the safe side.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Feel your breasts, see if you feel any lumps and if you do rub it and see if it goes away...if it does massage your breasts and get the milk out. My daughter is 2 and a few months ago my right breast hurt and found a lump. After massaging it it went down so I worked the milk out.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 1:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2011