My parrot is a perv!

My parrot has apparently fallen in love with me, and anytime I have him out, he tries to regurgitate on me, any suggestions on how to change his behavior?

kyuteangl88

Asked by kyuteangl88 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pets

• Eww- call the pet store where you purchased him, get a book from the library or google the behavior to see how to stop it. I've never had a bird do that so dont know what to tell ya- sorry.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Do you actually mean he throws up at you? He may think you are his baby & wants to feed you! Awwww....
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• yep, he may see u as his mate. try calling your vet to ask.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• He's not actually throwing up on me, but if I am around long enough I think he will, usually I'll go over and pet him and he starts up, so I'll walk away...
    kyuteangl88

Comment by kyuteangl88 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• sounds like he's trying to care for you like a mate or offspring, get a book or speak to a vet about how to maybe get him to do some more people friendly expressions of love :)
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2011