C-section???

Idk whats going on but my last c-section was four years ago, lately if i stretch out on my stomach the area around my scar feels like it is getting over stretched...any of you ever get this feelin

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 6:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• I do . . . I think it is because I tend to accumulate alot of scar tissue inside . . . attaching my ab wall to my innards.

talk to your doc about it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I didnt think of that....I've had three c-sections
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The only reason I found out what it was is that during my second C-section, the doc took a LOOONNGG time putting me back. He told me that he found alot of scar tissue. My bladder was attached to my ab wall, as was my uterus. All of that terrible strecthing pain that I had after my first C was really helped when that scar tissue was removed.

It matters what the severity is, but if it is just a slight stretch, it may be better to just leave it.

Alot of people scar up after the C, though.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Its probably scar tissue. My husband has a similar scar on his belly, obviously not a csection, but it has scar tissue and it sometimes feel like its pulling inside. Its weird.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• thanks good to know its not just me
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I would guess scar tissue.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 1:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2011