Do you think Miss USA will be able to handle the WWE? lol

I just noticed that not only is cycle 4 model Michelle on the WWE competition but now the current Miss USA is a contestant? Do you think she will make it? Just thought it was actually funny!

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• Nope. she isnt very good from what i saw the other night. but she might suprise us.
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 6:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think she may be able to do it. The girl who claims to have 11 years worth of experience doesn't seem "Tough Enough"... lol... I just didn't understand why the girl that was already sent home was nearly stopping to pull her pants up. I agree with Trish Stratus that it was annoying to watch...
    Mrs.KS

Answer by Mrs.KS at 6:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Is that going to be a new part of the contest? Swimsuit, formal wear, talent & getting in the ring?! -LOL Now that may attract new viewers! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• haha! I know right? Yeah the "11 year vet" is the girl from America's next top model. Rima I think might actually make it for a while. She is sly enough to get by
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yeah, I do not think she will last long-the ONLY reason she got to stay tonight is because she took the initiative to ask for one-on-one help. After the way she acted in the first episode with all the language, I am honestly surprised she still has her crown.
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 9:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2011