CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A POST?

I SAW THIS POST IN A GROUP THAT SOMEONE MADE ABOUT A MEMORIAL WALL OR SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THAT. I DID NOT HAVE TIME WHEN I SAW IT TO WRITE BUT IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME TO FIND IT AGAIN. IT WAS IN MARCH. THANKS SO MUCH MOM'S FOR YOUR HELP.

Extreme1519

Asked by Extreme1519 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I am sorry I am not sure where to find it. If you don't get any results, Maybe later post a headline on question Please help- Lost Memorial Post. If that should happen in the future, just bump the question and it will be in your activity for easy find to answer later. Good Luck.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 6:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Unless it was from before March 6th, it should be at this link: http://www.cafemom.com/groups/forums/search_posts.php?keyword=memorial+wall&days=30&submit=search

If it was prior to March 6th, change the one month to 3 months on the drop down at the top.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Thanks so much. It is a post in 40ish and beyond. It was posted on March 7, 2010. It is called Memory wall o the ones we loved and lost. I am so glad I found it again.
    Extreme1519

Comment by Extreme1519 (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Apr. 7, 2011