Crazy dream!

I'm not pregnant, but I had a pregnancy/delivery dream last night. Something went severely wrong during labor and I had to have an emergency C-section while my little baby was rushed to NICU. We ended up being fine, but it was a really scary dream!

Anyone else have scary/crazy dreams like this while NOT pregnant??

ACL2007

Asked by ACL2007 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• ok, a birth means something new, not necessarily a baby , it could be new job, or alot of things , as far as something going wrong during labor, it may mean that something may not be quite right but is fixable , you may have to car pool or something to get to work or something that you have adjust to , scary ? yea i can understand that .
    harry

Answer by harry at 7:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Most of mine happen when I'm pregnant, but I have had a couple immediately after child birth that have been terrible. Most of the vivid dreams are awful nightmares or at minimum have nightmarish overtones.

For example, last night, I dreamed that I delivered now, weeks early, at 32-33 weeks...and I did it at home (so not planned that way lol), but that the baby was 8lbs and appeared healthy. Trying to get to the hospital was borderline impossible though, and even when I got there, I couldn't get anyone to take me seriously. The cord was still attached, and I had not delivered my placenta yet, so I was like "hello...someone help me"...and I woke up before it was finished. FAR from the kind of nightmares I am used to, because everyone was at least okay, but just something you would never want to actually happen.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have them sometimes and they seem so real and sometimes scary. But I mostly only have them when I'm worried or something is going on in my life
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I only remember having them when I was pg.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 1:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2011