Has this ever happened to you?

You just get done typing your answer & go to post it, when a pink bar comes up that says the question was deleted? How annoying! I just spent time composing a good answer & now it's gone? WTH? (sorry just a little vent there) Why delete the ques tho?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• More times than I can count. Once, I used all 940 characters in P&CE, hit Post Your Answer - and boom. It was gone. It was especially irritating because I was rather fond of my answer, and no one ever got to see it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Oh yeah, it has happened a few times to me, it is very annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I havnt had that happen to me yet. Yea it would be like WTH if you typed it all out and then cant post.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It may have been deleted by the CM team due to violation of TOS :)
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 7:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Happens frequently in the debate section, though it's not as bad as it used to be. Adding the option to close without a best answer cut down on it quite a bit.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• This is my first day here - so this hasn't happened to me here. It has happened before when posting and it sucks!
    jbmorrison

Answer by jbmorrison at 7:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yeah,annoying!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes, it's happened to me too! Annoying!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes it has happened to me...after typing a long reply that I had hoped would help someone....and BOOM ...its deleted. So disappointing!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011