What type of juice do you offer your toddlers?

I was using juicy juice and she no longer seems to like juice

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 7:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I never buy juice. We just drink milk and water. I was always throwing it away after it went bad, then I just stopped buying it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I give mine both various kinds of 100% juice (about half or a little less juice and the rest water) and also fruit and veg blends - mine drink more water than anything, though.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 7:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Mine get one glass of 100% juice a day and not before a meal. I like juicy juice, but if my kids started refusing it, I wouldn't complain.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• because she burned out on it you have to change it around then you can go back in forth so they can try new ones and so they dont get board. I give my kids diet V8 the fruit kind they like it.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• we usually don't have juice but when we do we get apple juice that is 100% juice.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 7:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• we usually buy 100% apple juice from a local orchard. but if not we have simply apple and simply orange (w/ added calcium cause I don't drink milk)

I wish my son would just get sick of it! its like a drug to him haha. He needs to get his juice fix or he panics.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 7:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We use V8 splash and water it down. It has a strong flavor so I don't think he knows he's drinking mostly water :)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:52 AM on Apr. 7, 2011