• In the Spotlight:

Could I be pregnant?

My fertile days were 3/18- 3/24. use Pink Pad on my Iphone... anyway....pretty much covered those days, hint, hint... A couple of days ago (April 4)I was feeling kind of weird so I decided to take a test. granted it was late afternoon and it was negative. My period was due today (April 6) and it didn't show. I was feeling nauseated and actually threw up about 40 minutes ago. Could it still be possible that I am pregnant? Wouldn't it have been pretty accurate even 2 days ago? Help...its been a while for me, my youngest is 14...so a bit out of the loop. Any help out there?

lillynilly

Asked by lillynilly at 7:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wait til you are over a week past your expected cycle start date and then pee on a stick.
    Anonymous

• Okay....So I should just breath...and if I am still late after a week, then check...Thanks.
    lillynilly

Comment by lillynilly (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Agreed, I wouldnt worry too much right now. take another test in a few days of you still havent started your period.. After that no matter what the test says you may want to make a dr appt. Clearly if you are pregnant you are going to want to be seen. But if you are a week late and a test is coming up negative you should still go see someone! try not to worry about it, stress can mess up your cycle.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• A doctor won't see you until you are a month or more past your cycle date with no positive pregnancy test.

Also test with 1st morning pee.
    Anonymous

• It would still be worth a call if it would make you feel more at ease.. I was 2 weeks late and had a negative test but a very regular cycle and my doctor saw me 2 days later.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011