Pencil Test...

The pencil test is when you put a needle in the eraser of a pencile and put thread throught the needle and hold the pencil over your wrist or stomach and it is suppose to tell how many kids you are going to have,the sex and it even does miscarriges to.

My aunt lives by it and it has always been right. If it swings side by side its a boy and if it swings up and down the wriste kinda a lil cirlce its a girl and then it stops between each child. If the sex shows and it doesnt stop swinging and goes in a big cirlce then shows another sex then its twins.. HOPE THAT MAKES SINCE! lol

So anyway, my aunt does it on EVERYONE and its ALWAYS right. So She did it to me and it was a girl which i have but im pg right now and it showed twins.. BOY GIRL! lol I dont know if i believe 100% but i think its fun to try it..

Have any of you tried this? Did it work?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 10:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It worked for me. It also worked for my mom. The pencil test said my sister would have a daughter, but she has yet to get pregnant. I was not sure it would work because I had a feeling I was having a girl, but once he was born the doctor said "It's a boy!" and I was surprised.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 2:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• nope but my oldest son is good at predicting what sex the baby will be. lol so my friends come over have him put his hand on their belly and he tells them. he only been wrong once out of 10. kinda freaky in a way lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• That's very interesting! I never tried it while pregnant, and I already know that I'm having 2 kids, one of each. Then, I got tied.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Egh, No I don't believe in those things. I think it's just luck or coincidence...neither of which I'd bank a nursery decor on. But it's still fun to play.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2008