HELP.. HOSPITAL WONT. adult content

Hey ladies. Ive had this problem a few months ago with big clots. I went in to the hospital and they ran a pregnancy test said it was negative and sent me home with pain pills after making me sit in the waiting room for 7 FREAKING HOURS. I was screaming in pain and they treated me like a junky.

Last night at work I started passing clots as big as my fist. I passed 6 in 3 hours. I had to leave work early and Ive tried everything to get above the pain. Its been about 7 months since my last period but Im not pregnant.

This morning I woke at 630 am screaming. I couldnt breath and my heart was pounding like crazy. I was bleeding like crazy I destroyed my brand new sheets. My husband got me to the rest room and I sat on the toilet and passed 3 fist sized clots and I had to push as if I was going #2 so that they would come out. I took an oxycotton that I had left from surgery I had over a year ago and it didnt faze the pain. Ive tried everything. The pain is unbarring. I hurt. I cant move. When I eat I want to throw up. And the hospital wont help me b/c my insurance ran out a few months ago. What do I do. Im bleeding to death.

Meghan6391

Asked by Meghan6391 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• Umm, they shouldn't deny you treatment.
    Maybe it's like a cyst or something. I don't know. *hugs* I really hope you feel better hun.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Meghan . . . . so I take it that you cannot call your primary OB because you do not have insurance . . .right? I would get yourself to a different hospital. This isn't about the pain. You may need a D&C to help clean you out and stop the bleeding.

Do you have another hospital that you can go to?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Holy crap!! I think you need to go back in. I would have scooped a clot out of the toilet and taken it in, if I had that same experience. Is there a different one you could try or a women's clinic?
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Go to the hospital and tell them that you aren't leaving until they figure out what is wrong. My mom had this happen and she ended up needing a partial hysterectomy because the doctor said she had a lot of cracks in her uterus lining which was causing the bleeding and the pain. Contact some gynos and see if they will work with you on payments. My mom's charge $500 up front and took the rest in payments.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Most hospitals do not refuse care & work with you to manage billing, get yourself treatment elsewhere...
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 7:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Have you tried going to a differant hospital? They are supposed to help you wealther or not you have insurance. If the one you go to wont help though i would try and go to anot5her one. Even if its in another county or city. I am so sorry that you are having this problem good luck and i hope everything works out. I wish there was something more i could do.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If you have a major university medical center near you, they are likely to have reputable gynos on staff that can handle your problem. Go to that ER.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes, if there is another hospital I would go there. Also, Google your state and search the site for womens' health services. Also contact your town or county department of health for resources. God, I hope you are OK
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You need to see a gynecologist, so insurance or not, make an appointment with one. You could have something really serious going on inside and need to find out what. Arrangements can be made for payment for services, so deal with that later & get yourself taken care of now.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I live in the North ga area. They are suppose to be oh so nice loving southern hospitality ppl.. but they are the rudest people u will ever meet. there is one other hospital i could get to but they are a small family one that doesnt have obs on staff or really train in this part of the body.

When I went in las ttime with the clots i took one to them. and they wouldnt look at it. They said that wasnt what they were there for. Im so scared. Im 20 years old.
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011