Seriously why is it

that ugly (not even to be rude at all, but it's true) girls call you ugly when you look better than them?!

Insecure and Jealous i'm just guessing.

But anyway last night this random girl msged my fiance on facebook saying "heyyy =)" so as i'm on his facebook I nicely respond "i'm engaged, don't msg me" So she 'chats' him calling me ugly, pale and why is he with a girl that's blonde? etc etc Random much!? I think so. Especially since she's white, clearly paler than me and has a light brown, in need of some highlights head of thin hair lol wtf.

What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I think ugly applies to attitudes more than it does appearances.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 8:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think a slutty girl will say some dumb ass things to slut around.
    Anonymous

• Beauty is subjective. I am sure that there are men that prefer a brunette instead of a blonde. She was wrong to go on with your fiance but seriously, maybe in your eyes you look better but I am sure there are those that think you are ugly.
    Anonymous

• well it would piss me off if that was me. And in this case i'm not saying it's true, but just as a general statment "why do ugly people call you ugly when you're obviously better looking," maybe you just THINK your better looking?! Just a thought.
    PoisonousHoney

Answer by PoisonousHoney at 8:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree with silversmom- the mirror is only half the picture.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Omggggg I wouldnt just be saying that!? Seriously If we compared me to her in a survey ID WIN
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just because someone is ugly to you doesn't mean they are ugly to someone else. and I myself never look at someone's appearance and say this person is ugly, I base my vote on their actions and what kind of person they are, if they are mean and nasty all the time then to me they can be model pretty but still very ugly in my eyes..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011