Quick! What is your favorite recipe?

Would you like to share them with me? I'm tired of making the same thing over and over.

lilshortie415

Asked by lilshortie415 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• homemade ravioli (sp)
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 8:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Chicken Parm...and I just made a post.
    It's so good, my husband wrote me a coupon that's redeemable for 5 minutes worth of tongue lashings ROFL
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• chicken breast covered with a slice of Swiss cheese, then cream of chicken soup and finally buttered bread crumbs. Cove r with tinfoil and bake 45 minutes to an hour (depending on thickness of chicken) at 350
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Cracker candy: Spread out saltines to fill a baking sheet. Boil brown sugar & butter & pour over crackers. Pour chocolate chips over. Bake in oven 375 for 5min-ish. Let cool or refrigerate to harden. Salty, sweety, crunchy :)
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 8:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Too many to think of.
    But I like to do a lot of caseroles.

Here is a good one. A box of periogies, sausage (links, ground, whatever you like), can of diced tomatoes, a cut up onion, mushrooms, green pepper. Lay periogies on bottom, pour tomatoes on top. Add veggies on top. If using ground sausage you have to cook it first then add it. If using other sausage, like links or kolbosa (sp), just toss it in. Then I bake it about a half hour or so at 350. At the end I throw motzerella cheese on it, let it melt and serve.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011