I had my tubes tied two years ago after i had my daugheter .Now im a almost 2 week late and feel like crap tender breast fatigue and all the good stuff.I took a home test it cam back negative .Could i be ?

smatthews81

Asked by smatthews81 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is possible for your tubes to grow back it just depends on the method used to tie your tubes. You could be pregnant and if it isnt showing on a home pregnancy it could be an ectopic. I would see if you dont start soon like in the next week, if you dont go to the dr and ask for a blood test. They can then rule in or out a pregnancy and make sure to ask for an ultrasound to insure if you are it isnt ectopic because it would cause serious problems like internal bleeding and surgery.

Answer by gemgem at 10:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• while highly unlikely it is very possible. if the test cam eout negative though not much chance. HCG is releasd into your blood stream by your glands and it doesnt matter where the implantation occurred.
    as a medical scientist i know that the filtration rate for hcg is low enough to regsiter on urine by your missed period. but in order to really feel better you should see yoru doctor and have a blood test done. its the same test. the same hormone, but at a higher level in yourblood becasue it is more concetrated then your urine.
    5ontherock

Answer by 5ontherock at 11:18 AM on Nov. 30, 2008