The Sleep Sense Program; Anyone Used it Before?

"The Sleep Sense Program" by Dana Obleman.....i have to pay $39 au for the online ebook but wanting to know if anyone has used or even heard of it before? There are so many scams out there these days u can never be too carefull when parting with hard earned $$!!

mummsey

Asked by mummsey at 8:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• I looked into it, but didn't get it. I have to say, the only thing that worked after trying a few different things over a year and a half, was letting the babies CIO. But my 2 were 18 months and older. I took sippy cups and bottles away, nothing taken to bed, and they both had to CIO. Only lasted 3 days. They didn't cry or fuss longer than 10 or 15 minutes. Now sometimes my oldest, 2 1/2, needs or wants someone to lay there with them longer than usual.... but nothing I ever read really worked. I think every baby just learns in their own way, as do the parents.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i found that alot of them were about keeping routines! i had a baby with colic and what i did was routine! he was about 3 months when i started i tried to feed and nap and bedtime routine and tried to keep to it!!! I too did the CIO method once they got about 6 months they fussed about 10 minutes and only for about 2 or 3 nights! Good Luck!
    cortneydmorris

Answer by cortneydmorris at 8:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Don't waste your money!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 11:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Thanks everyone yeah i did have my doubts about it (did end up getting it) I have tried PUPD/CC methods with her since taking dummy away and seems to be working well so might just stick to what im doing i think.....
    mummsey

Comment by mummsey (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• never heard of it
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 5:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011