Is anyone else bothered by the new SweetPea that shows a female getting slapped in the face so hard that it makes her head spin?

I find this very offensive. I can't see anything positive at all. Someone told me it meant "bitch-slapped" Oh, so that's okay?

Deb_Jones

Asked by Deb_Jones at 10:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I havent seen it. I like the one with the gun though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• You obviosly don't spend much time on the debate boads. Trust me, this sweetpea is a long time coming. lol
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• A sweetpea? Please, there are more things to worry about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• slap      you know some people need this.. JK, its not offensive to me.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Nah, I thought it was appropriate for some of the women in here. lol Joking. It really doesn't bother me.
    3girlmomma

Answer by 3girlmomma at 12:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• No that doesn't bother me at all! I think it is cute and sometimes I do feel like "b*tch slapping" some of the women on here :)
    Anonymous

• wow. i cant believe how cold some of these answers are! isnt this supposed to be a place to come together and help one another? to encourage one another? I cant believe the reply that said.........."A sweet Pea.....please there are more important things to worry about" and then didnt have the guts to own up to the comment! I am honestly shocked at how insensitive some people can be. just because it it isnt offensive to you doesnt give you the right to be rude to someone whom it offends! Just like mom use to say........ oh wait..... YOUR A MOM!!! SHOULDNT YOU BE SAYING "If you DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL"
    Unbelievable.
    To me this is a place of friendship and kindness, If i want drama I can certainly find it in my own life! So please be respectful of other women! Especially Here on CafeMom!!!
    Kennysgirl

Answer by Kennysgirl at 5:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• No, it doesn't bother me.

I've never noticed it or used it. Thank you for pointing it out.

Kenny'sgirl, I'm glad that FOR YOU this is a place of friendship and kindness. For others, it's a place for heated debate. For others, it's a place to bitch and moan. Fortunately, there's room for everyone here and groups for every different taste.

If a group isn't to your taste, you go somewhere else, right? Same thing with a sweetpea. If you don't like it, don't use it.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• nah, it's okay...the new one doing the "dance" move is a bit annoying.
    realtorshelly

Answer by realtorshelly at 9:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008