Weird Question....Pregnancy or What??

First and foremost....please don't leave any negative comments. I know this may sound like a stupid question to some, but I'm just curious.
My last period was the end of January. I have taken a couple of pregnancy tests, and they've came back negative. I went to the doctor and she told me I wasn't pregnant and didn't think there was a need for a blood test.
The past couple of weeks I've been cramping and spotting on and off, which I've never done before. I had major pregnancy symptoms, but I just overlooked them, ya know?
I had a Well Woman Check Up yesterday, and she said everything looked and seemed fine, I wouldn't get my pap smear results back until next week. But she also scheduled me for an ultrasound next week. She never said what she thought was causing my late period and symptoms. Her nurse said regardless of the pregnancy tests, that it did indeed sound like I was expecting with all of the strange symptoms I've been experiencing. So now I just wait until next week for the ultrasound.
So what do you guys think is going on with me? Any true opinions? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• how old are you?
    could be peri-menopause

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't think so but GL on which ever you're hoping for.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• it took me 3 months to get a positive test, all that time I thought I was nuts. At least next week you will know for sure.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Sorry guys...I am almost 23. I have 1 child...healthy, normal pregnancy.
    We're not trying to conceive, but it would still be awesome to add another member to our family. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Sounds like you are pg to me. Good luck!
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 1:43 PM on Apr. 7, 2011