Twin Girls

I have twin girls (2 years) and up until about a week ago always got along, played great together and now all the sudden they are constantly fighting and biting and pinching and it has been crazy loud at my house!!! I am sure this is just a phase since they are together all the time, but has anyone else ever been through this?

VBM7287

Asked by VBM7287 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Welcome to the twos.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• my twins are boys and they are 18 months. theyve been this way since they were mobile lol. i'm sure its a phase. Theyre two, they dont want to share/dont know how to share. theyre testing bountaries probably. Just remind yourself they won't be two forever!!! thats what i keep telling myself lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 8:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have twin boys that are going to be 2 in May and thats how it is at my house. Enemies through out the day, best buds at night. (they crawl into eachothers bed and cuddle)
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I swear my kids like being in the corner so for biting id dab a drop of tapatio they dont bite for weeks at time =)
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Haha well thank you! It is good to know I am not alone. They have soooo many bruises and bite marks on them. McKenzie even picked up her diaper right after I changed her and threw it Madison... so when Mckenzie was getting up Madison pushed her down and sat on her. It all happened so fast though, and stuff like that I almost cant help but laugh as bad as that may sound but who does that!?... Ohhhh boy this is going to be a long phase... :( lol
    VBM7287

Comment by VBM7287 (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011