• In the Spotlight:

Not Sure What To Think. Help Please!

First and foremost....please don't leave any negative comments. I know this may sound like a stupid question to some, but I'm just curious.
My last period was the end of January. I have taken a couple of pregnancy tests, and they've came back negative. I went to the doctor and she told me I wasn't pregnant and didn't think there was a need for a blood test.
The past couple of weeks I've been cramping and spotting on and off, which I've never done before. I had major pregnancy symptoms, but I just overlooked them, ya know?
I had a Well Woman Check Up yesterday, and she said everything looked and seemed fine, I wouldn't get my pap smear results back until next week. But she also scheduled me for an ultrasound next week. She never said what she thought was causing my late period and symptoms. Her nurse said regardless of the pregnancy tests, that it did indeed sound like I was expecting with all of the strange symptoms I've been experiencing. So now I just wait until next week for the ultrasound.
So what do you guys think is going on with me? Any true opinions? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could really be any number of things, from cysts on your cervix, or in your uterus to Endometriosis a hormonal imbalance or thyroid imbalance, just about anything. Even being preggo. Dont get all worked up till after the ultra sound dear. Worrying will not help anything. Stress can also make your period cycle goofy. Your period will also change as you get older and after having kid's.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• you might actually be pregnant.. mabey its to early for it to show up with pee... mabey you could ask them to do blood. you might have a cyst or somthing also.. they can be very uncomfortable and make you feel like there is "somthing" inside you. it can cause you to have pregnancy symptoms. you might also have a tubal pregnancy, they are harder to see with a pee test. good luck. i hope you feel better!!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 9:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I had neg test 2 and i just had a son 6 weeks ago... good luck
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I never got a positive urine test until I was almost 25 weeks pregnant so you could be pregnant . I kept telling them for 3 months that I was pregnant and they kept telling me I wasnt. So eventually I gave up trying to convince the Dr, That I was pregnant , I bought prenatals on my own took them and took care of myself . When I was 25 weeks I went into the Er with pain in my belly. They ordered an ultrasound and sure enough I was 25 weeks pregnant. Needless to say I found another Doctor because she wouldnt listen to me when I told her I was pregnant when in fact I actually was. You know your body better than anyone else. Sometimes yoou just need to stand up and make sure you are heard. .
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011