Cant pee, burning, swollen... 31 weeks Update :) adult content

I am 31 weeks pregnant (almost) and i have varicose veins in my vaginia anyway. For the past few days my urine had been a little foggy, and today my husband and I had sex (its normally a little bit uncomfortable after just because of the veins) but anyways when we got done i got up to go pee and what not, and I cant pee. I am hurting (but i dont think its because i cant pee its because my varicose veins are really swollen)

It burns so bad when I try , and after an hour of not being able to pee... i just peed a little bit ( barley Any) I have a doctors apt. in the morning but i dont know what to do about not being able to pee.... should i wait till morning or go now?

UPDATE

I was able to wait it out, i dranks glssess and glassess of Cranberry juice (thanks Ladies) I started peeing better (still burned alittle) throughout the night. Went to the Doctor and he told me my urine looked like i was starting a UTI, he suggested i keep drinking cranberry juice or go get those cranberry tablets. He said a lot of it was due to my veins , and i was swelling, I sat in a warm bath that night when really he said i should have been sitting in a cold bath.

THANKS LADIES!

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to the ER. You can not go overnight without peeing. Sounds like a UTI, cloudy urine is a big symptom.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If your insurance will cover an ER visit go now. Thats most likely a UTI and a bad one at that. Better safe than sorry.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Or call the after hours line for your doctors office.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• UTI - Go to the ER and get some meds. It isn't healthy to not pee, that can lead to a kidney infection.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Go now. You could have a bladder infection as well. If not treated it can move into the kidneys fast. Does it burn after you go and do you feel like you have to go all of the time?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• it burns burns when i try and when a littel bit comes out it burns, i dont feel like i have to go all the time but im uncomfortable right now, when hubby gets home we might go , im on Medicaid . I hate the ER but i dont want anything to happen to the baby
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You need to go to the ER . . . . you probably won't be able to sleep with an infection that bad already. Sorry mama . . .hope you feel better soon.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Maybe a uti, or a yeast infection. Same thing happened to be and it was a yeast infection, my doctor gave me a prescription for one pill, and it worked almost instantly after I took the pill. GL
    urbuttacup88

Answer by urbuttacup88 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• sounds like a uirny tract infecshon there very commen in pregnacy
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 9:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• yep er
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2011