How much would you pay for a handmade leather purse, If it were custome and very well made??

Online??Custome??or one of a kind??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Shopping

• I wouldn't purchase a leather purse online if it were handmade - I look for quality of materials, quality of workman ship, and quality of leather.
    I grew up around craftsmen and know quality, but one can't tell quality online.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree, I wouldn't purchase online. I bought a wonderful handmade, kid leather purse in Greece in 1985 and it was quite pricey. However, 25 years later it is still gorgeous and supple and the price seems quite fair now.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I bought one from an individual (would not do online - I need to see, touch, smell, feel, etc.) who owned a small boutique where everything was handmade while in Italy recently. Paid the equivalent of $500 but would pay more if necessary. It is gorgeous and it will last forever!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I didn't purchase mine online I had a lady in town do it and it was $350 but it has cowhide and sterling silver on it also.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2011

• Nothing because I would never buy it
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2011