Hair

my boyfriend is going bald on the top of his head.... he says that Rogain doesnt work... i love his balding head but he is really uncomfortable with it.. is there somthing he can try to make some hair grow back?

dfwhite

Asked by dfwhite at 9:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• nope! just let it be!
    malkaTZ

Answer by malkaTZ at 9:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Nioxin products will slow it down, and encourage healthy regrowth. I'd suggest the oral supplement from them as well. It won't bring it all back, but it helps.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have heard of this stuff called Ovation Cell Therapy, I actually would like to have my husband try it out, but not sure how to go about getting him to try it without hurting his feelings. He tried the Rogain foam about a year ago, and it helped, it was a noticable difference, but as soon as you stop using it, you are back to square one. Ovation has a money back guarantee, so that is a plus. Their website is: www.ovationhair.com
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2011