Do you have close neighbors? How do you get along?

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 9:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I will never do the friendship with a neighbor again. Kids started off playing with each other. Me and her both stay at home mothers so we had a lot in common. So we became good friends. Lets just say I almost ended up in jail because of her. She had a boyfriend while her husband was deployed. I was hanging out with her one night and she asked me to go to the store with her so I said okay. Needless to say, we ended up at her mans house. She convinced me to just ride with her. So we get up over there and she found another girl at his house. they get into it, she stabs him. I was in shocked by the whole situation. Lets just say we both ended up at the police station. she got arrested, i got sent home. I had nothing to do with it.Her husband had to come off deployment to bail her out. Wrong place, wrong people, wrong time. they ended up moving away. Now I keep to myself and my family.People are just too crazy now days.

JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• we just moved into townhouse from country house
    i do not like one bit
    our neighbours love the loud music all hrs of morning and night
    lack of sleep makes me it to real bitch lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It takes some getting used too, but with the right sense of community it is truly wonderful.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes, and we get along great! All have kids the same age who are good friends.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We are all friendly with one another. We live on a nice quiet cul-de-sac with 2 acre properties so nobody is really on top of one another. We really like our neighborhood:)
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 10:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Most of them stay in their houses. On one side we have a Hispanic family whose youngest is about 10-12 years older than my oldest(she will start kindergarten this fall). They don't speak English at home and we can barely understand them. On the other side we have renters that moved in a few months ago and will be gone in about a year and a half. We have talked several times and our kids have played some, but we are not close by any means.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 1:16 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• My mom lives 3 miles away. We're obviously not neighbors, but we're closer than most people I know. I don't know anyone in my actual neighborhood.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 2:02 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I dont have any neighbors we live in the country and every one lives far frome each other but some parts of the country area isnt all like this just where we live. Its like 5-8 miles to the stores.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I now live in my parents apartment complex along with 30+ college kids, my sister + 3 kids, my mom & dad, then my other sister & husband + 2 kids!

I love it! We wanted to move here! My two sisters, parents & I all share a backyard together! Its huge full of toys, swimming pool, gardens.... you name it we have it! Talk of a zipline are starting for this summer, how much fun would that be!

I however, would not like this set up if my parents did not live here & own all of the buildings & property. But since they do we simply love it! In our other place we had a yard but it was small & very close to many others, we were friends with every single one of them & they all had children all girls even! So we have gotten lucky thus far since having our daughter! Well except the 10months we lived in the city that was scary for sure!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yep, I get along with all of them. One neighbor is a bit strange but still nice. The others are super friendly and helpful!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011