Cloth diapers?

Would like to hear from moms who use cloth diapers and what they think of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I tried them and did not like them.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 9:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It got to be a pain after mth 4 of using them and all the extra laundry it made! Plu, DS broke out costantly with them :(
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 9:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• We used them for awhile. I didn't mind the extra laundry or the extra bulk when carrying them in thediaper bag or anything, but they did give my son a diaper rash. I tried different diapers, different detergents, different washing methods, and nothing worked, except switching to disposables. I was kind of bummed, but we have to do what's best for our kiddos! :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i LOVE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i spent $100 and its lasted over a year and i can use then for the next baby!!! love it! sure its messy cleaning out the poop but im saving $50+ a month i can handle a lil poop! it takes some getting used to but i have loved it! my dd could only use pampers or my dd would break out and it was getting to b to much money so we switched to cloth at 3 months old! my dd has never had a diaper rash since then! join the group cloth diapering moms on here and there is a form of different types of diapers and what might work best for ur family! it has great info and sites to buy from! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Oooh I absolutely LOVED my cloth! They didn't cause rashes (DD was allergic to all but 2 or 3 disposable brands), they saved me tons of money, didn't stink up my house (even with a Diaper Genie thing, disposables still made the room smell), and I only had to buy diapers once for 2 years. I will NEVER go back to disposables. Any future children will be in cloth from the time he or she comes out until potty trained.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I love cloth diapers and have used them with all 3 of my kids. My youngest is still in diapers and we use the Bum Genius diapers. Great info/prices and customer service at http://www.cottonbabies.com/index.php

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2011