Is it wrong??

I am 17. I have two daughter, twins.
I know that my number one responsibility is to be a mom, and then have fun when I dont have my children! I uerstand the are the things I took on when I got pregnant!!

I have my head together, and me and my twins' father are trying to get back together. We've been "dating" Its going swell, and he's really stepping up to the plate. His name is Ryan.

Last night, after my sister's ballet show, my mom asked me if she could take the girls for the night. I said "sure" Ryan spent the night with me at my apartment. We were laying down, and he kissed me. He was starting to undress, and I said "no" It made him a little upset, but idkk...

Is it too soon to be having sex, again??? I mean, Im only 17, and I already have twin daughterss.
Could you tell me what YOU think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• As long as you are protected and sex is something that you want to do...go for it. Just make sure you are on BC. I had my daughter at 18. DH and I had already been living together for 2 years.
    Anonymous

• I think you sound responsible, and you want what's best for your daughters and I'm very impressed by your concern over this. :) I think you will make the right choice for yourself, but if I were you, I would be fine with it as long as I was making sure I was on BC, and I would probably be using condoms in addition TO the BC. Good luck!
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think it would be better to wait and see how everything goes between the both of you. It seems like you are trying to fix the relationship you once had so I think sex will just complicate things right now. Give it a little time.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You are an emancipated minor and responsible. No one says you have to be celibate unless that's what you want. Just use birth control.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• wait see if he is ready to be the man u need him to be
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• as long as you are ready and make sure your protected and he is to then go for it just really make sure your ready dont worry about what he wants worry about your self first
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well, it's natural to have fun even without your kids. You may have kids, but you need to be yourself too & have your own as well. You can have your own life while being a mother just don't let it interfer with your parenting. Trying to work things out with their father is the best thing if it works out and it ends up being a healthy relationship. Don't get back with him just so it looks like you have your life together. Even older women end up as single mothers. That has nothing to do with you being 17. I was 18 when I had my son. I say just have safe sex and DON'T GET PREGNANT AGAIN ! :) Besides that, GO FOR IT! And getting pregnant and having kids at 17 isn't the worst thing that could happen. You should be happy twins is the only thing you ended up with. ya know ? Just have safe sex for now on.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think you made a wise decision. Since you are 17, and have twins, the last thing you need is more babies right now. If you even consider the thought of having sex, get yourself on birth control, the sooner the better. Did your boyfriend Ryan even think about that? Him using a condom wouldn't hurt either.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:17 AM on Apr. 7, 2011