how can i get my daughter to potty train?

My daugter is giving me a hard time going potty training and its soo hard toget her to? do you guys think that maybe she aint ready? i dont want to force her

myloveforever

Asked by myloveforever at 10:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do not hurry, first believe me she would not use diapers till twenty. Try to grab her attention with sth else. With Michael I use his Teddy Bear to be on a potty too - just use his favorite toy to do the same.
    MegWalters

Answer by MegWalters at 1:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Your daughter is still very young. Most kids are not ready to potty train at least until after their 2nd birthday. You might be pushing her too hard. Try to get her a potty, and everytime you go to the bathroom have her go in with you, and sit on the potty. She can read or talk to you. Eventually she will be ready, and believe me you won't miss it. She will show signs of wanting to go to the potty on her own. Let it be for now. And try again later. Good luck
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2008