Why do i feel like I have to pee if I drink anything, but water?

I feel like I have to pee, but only sometimes. I had a test done so it isn't no infection. But I noticed that I do this anytime I drink pop, koolaide anything but water. If I drink water all day long I will be fine. I can drink like 2 glasses a day of whatever, but if I drink more than that I will feel like I have to pee then if I drink a glass of water when I get that feeling it will go away. But if I drink water all day long and nothing else I am fine that day. The thing is I love water so I do drink a lot of it, but I want other things too I don't want to drink just water ALL DAY LONG. Can anyone tell me what this might be from? I have a doctors app in 2 weeks and I was going to mention it to my doctor, but wanted to see everyone elses thoughts on what it might be while I wait? I can drink gatorade thats about it (that doesn't make me do that)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• I have heard that caffeine can irritate your bladder and make you feel that you have to go more frequently. I'm not 100% sure this is true I have always just heard it. As for the other things I am not sure :( best to discuss it with your doctor
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Have no idea what it could be.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 1:26 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• no idea
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2011