Should I Delete My Facebook Due To My Exhusband??

Should I delete my Facebook due to my exhusband invading my privacy?Me and my ex are not on good terms.He has no visitation with our kids(court ordered) until he does what the judge has ordered him to do,but he refuses to do anything.He thinks he can see the kids regardless.I have a restraining order on him.Plus he won't even pay childsupport.My Facebook was set to private where only friends could see my profile.But my ex somehow downloaded a picture of my kids and posted it to his FB.I feel like he has invaded my privacy and I'm so upset and hurt.I don't know how he got the picture.Am I overreacting or am I correct about how I feel and should I delete my FB cause of privacy invasion?No bashing please.

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• This just pissed me off! I had a similar situation happen and I made a new account and blocked the person and all their family members just in case.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If you feel it is a safety issue, I would. You can set all of your privacy settings to private on your profile as well.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If it has become that big of an issue, it may be worth considering. There are other ways to stay connected with your friends and family. If safety is seriously an issue here then yes!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If your whole profile is private..maybe a mutual friend that you may have on your friends list is leaking him the pics or info..or maybe a friend or a family member that you have on your FB doesnt have a private page and have pics of your kids up..he could get them off of those pages.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 10:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think that you may have to change your passwords if you think that is how he got in! You could also shut that one down and open another one and be more choosy with who you add as friends! Good luck!!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Was this one of your pictures? Or an old one from the past?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011