You then and now

In high school and college what was your "style" (like preppy, "goth", hippie, sporty, etc.)? What is it now?

I was a mix of hippie, "goth," and something else that I'm not even sure how to classify lol. Nothing has changed, really, only I own like 3 pink things instead of 0-1 lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I was a little bit of everything. I didn't exactly fit in with the "popular crowd", but I hung out with everyone else. I wore whatever the heck I wanted and if I liked it, that was all that mattered to me.. I still dress the same way as I did, still have a lot of the same clothes (at least the ones that have made it through the years) and I still shop at the same places. lol
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I was kinda Dark - Gothy, "Witchy" & Sexy... And I'm not much different now. The only difference between then and now is I cover more now - because I have more now (lol).

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It was jeans and parachute pants (yes, I'm a child of the 80s) in high school. Can't forget the big hair, layered shirts and high heels. today it's jeans, heels (boots now) and just one top at a time and more importantly NO parachute pants or big hair. LOL

Oh and I actually can be seen in skirts now ... wouldn't have been caught dead in them in high school. Skirts border along "hippie" or "free-spirited' style.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I was a mixture of goth and preppy. Now I just dress casually.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• In high school, I wore pink pink and more pink. I have certainly come a long way. I switch it up now. I try to keep it sexy and classy
    KaydeAnn

Answer by KaydeAnn at 10:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• im going to refer to how i was before kids lol. i was indie, and i loved tweaking my style. i loved fashion! i liked to work out and cared about how i looked. now, i am a bummy, sweat pants wearing slave to my family!

...............i guess i need to work on finding a balance lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    alleaeon

Answer by alleaeon at 10:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Still casual jeans and a t shirt.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I was really big into fashion. My outfits were always adorable, designer, and I switched it up a lot. People would tell me I looked like I walked out of a fashion magazine at times. I was also really into make-up and would apply it perfectly all the time.

Now I'm much more boring, lol. I wear mainly jeans and cute shirts. I also wear much more comfy shoes, lol. It's not very convenient to chase a toddler around the playground in heels. I also don't have the time. If I can straighten my hair, it's a good day, lol. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I guess it could also have something to do with the fact that I was 110 lbs with boobs that were almost a size D. I had the body to wear anything. Now...not quite the same body, lol. It's not bad now, but it's definitely not like it was when I was 16, 10 years ago. And the thing was, I always thought I was fat. Ugh. What I wouldn't give to have that body now! I should have enjoyed it while it lasted!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Hippie. Still am.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2011