Not actually a mommy??!!

Soo, I just encountered a girl who is acting pretty stupid on heree. xD!! She practically went nutss!!

She's not actually a mom, I guess. Since she wouldn't tell me!

Who would fakee somethin like that?? And what do you think of people that just get on here to cause bs with other moms??

GraciesMommy464

Asked by GraciesMommy464 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• tsk tskHow annoying!

Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• wasn't there a spurt of a few men joining cafemom to aggrivate some moms? i remember reading about this somewhere a year or so ago wish i could remember the details (sorry memory of a goldfish to begin with plus preggo brain on top).
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Maybe she was strung out on cocaine or something.. JMO. =)
    I'm glad we have a way of reporting people like that. I couldn't exactly figure it out, but ya'll took care of it, so YAY! No more stupid questions from that person for the moment!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Agreed!! I asked her is she was a mom, and she said why do you care?!?
    GraciesMommy464

Comment by GraciesMommy464 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Dumb asses would fake something like that, I just really wish that girl wasn't trying to get pregnant for real...that would be dangerous in her case.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's because she had 2 profiles deleted. She made a cafemom profile and a long winded question about having unprotected sex and how she could be pregnant...She's 17 too. She posts the same question over and over again.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• She was rude, she was hostile, she should never have children at her age and immaturity. I'm hoping that they blocked her individual ISP address so she can make a new profile and come back on her to name call and act stupid.
    Anonymous

• I think she needs to get a life, lol. I didn't see the posts, though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well, chicks say that they are pregnant when they know they aren't.  I guess it fits in with that category.  I get pissed off at people like that I see on here.  I'm pretty overprotective of the women on this site, your all "MY" women, lol.  I'm like a kid, MINE MINE MINE and no outsiders better say ANYTHING to disrespect them, lol.  Silly I know but it is what it is. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2011