Please help

If you were to pay to have your car's oil changed, mechanically evaluated and detailed, would you rather, take your car to the facility, have them pick it up(and return it) or have them load it on a trailer and take it to the facility (and return it).

Would you pay a monthly fee for this service?

What would make you comfortable taking your car (or having it picked up) to this facility?

This facility is licensed, bonded and insured. Run by Firefighters.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• If it was a car dealership that you know is licensed, bonded and insured Id be ok with them picking it up. But Id NEVER let some hood rat's that detail cars take my car. I wouldnt have it done monthly, but maybe 2 times a year.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would take my car in! I don't trust anyone in my van that I don't know!
    There are to many creeps in this world!!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My hubby does all that for me. So neither
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Most car dealerships offer to drive you back to your work and pick you up from work after they are finished. This is mostly a free service. There are also many errand service companies that offer to pick up your car, have it serviced and brought back to you. Most of these charge on an hourly basis, while some do have monthly memberships, you can use your hours for other things rather than just this service.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011