Oh my goodness.... adult content

Today my son 14 told me that he has a female friend that told him shes been sexually active since she was 8 and the person shes been having sex with is her her brother who is 2 years older than her she said that they have sex on a regular basis mind you this is her biological brother same mom and dad she also told him they have done it all anal oral and also the norm i was disgusted how this mom not know this is happening in her own home and now my son has lots of questions that are difficult to answer im so angry arent these the things we as parents supposed to protect our children from!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• call cps
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• That's sexual abuse, you really really really need to alert the authorities.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Hell CALL the police. Thats sick on so many levels. Parents today seem to be clueless. In my day we had a 19 inch babysitter called a TV today it seems it's a flat screen monitor connected to the whole world, and we call this new baby sitter the internet. Parents give their kid's violent video games and unrestricted internet access as long as the kid's stay out of the parents hair they get whatever they want, then cry when bad shit happens to their kids and have the nerve to wonder why.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• That is so horrible! I would contact social services ASAP!!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would definitley talk to the authorities. How can anyone come out of that environment healthy and lead a prosperous life (knowing from experience)? Goodness, this is a time when social services should be involved, on so many levels.
    oldgloryusa

Answer by oldgloryusa at 10:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree with getting CPS involved. I can't even imagine being a mother and finding that out about my children though. Not in a million years would I suspect something like that between a brother and sister...I would like to think I would know, and there aren't many things that would be "off my radar"...but that might be one of them!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Definitely call the authorities!! That is sick. It's incest, isn't that illegal? There parent's should be ashamed and prosecuted. And I am sorry your son had to even hear about anything so disgusting.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• That is gross, but obviously, they have some mental issues that need worked out. Maybe call children services ? I really think that'd be best. The sex questions, would've came up sooner or later. Be open & honest with him. Be thankful he came to you & asked you because you will give him the right answers instead of one of his friends that don't really know the right answers. ya know? I say stay calm, explain everything to him and be thankful its you telling him this stuff & not someone else. Good luck!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• throwing upyou should alert the authorities, this girl could easily get pregnant!!!!!! this is beyond gross. ewww

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Youngsters that age are often very knowlegeable about sex these days , as that young lady seems to be . it doesn't mean to say that she has really done all these things with her brother . I remember all too well how some girls used to tell some very tall stories when I was at school.

If all this turns out to be more fantasy than reality , it could be difficult for you going to CPS or the police . Would it be possible for you to have a discreet meeting with the girl's mother about this ? The child may simply be getting it off porn sites on the net as so many kids seem to go online with no parental supervision . I am a little suspicious about her truthfulness because she is willing to ' tell all' to your son.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2011